- Posted September 29, 2012 by
Washington, District of Columbia
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- AMPHORA RESTAURANT, WASHINGTON, DC METRO AREA/VIENNA, VA, OPEN 24 HRS/365 DAYS INCLUDING HOLIDAYS
- MITT & ANN ROMNEY ARE BETTER OFF THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO UNDER THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
- THE RECESSION REALLY BEGAN IN LAS VEGAS IN 2004
- HOW MANY JOBS HAS MITT ROMNEY AND PAUL RYAN CREATED IN THE PAST 3.5 YEARS SINCE PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS BEEN IN OFFICE?
- WHY ISN'T PAUL RYAN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT RATHER THAN MITT ROMNEY?
PAUL RYAN: "RAPE IS A METHOD OF CONCEPTION"?
Whether you are on the Left or Right, with or without a pulse, the Romney-Ryan campaign is a train wreck in the making..you decide.
PAUL RYAN: "RAPE IS A METHOD OF CONCEPTION"? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-slansky-/paul-ryan-said-something-_b_1832377.html
ANN ROMNEY: BIGGEST FEAR IS FOR MITT'S "MENTAL WELL-BEING" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/28/mitt-romney-mental-well-being_n_1924622.html?show_comment_id=191835443#comment_191835443
Not to mention the Romney/Ryan's campaign politicizing of the nation's VERY SERIOUS national security issues. People died last week including the US Ambassador to Libya yet this was used as a political strategy to get votes. Shameful!
How many jobs have Romney/Ryan created over the past 3.5 years while President Obama has been in office? What have they done to help improve the economy? Why talk about it now that it's election time rather than having done something over the past 3.5 years.
The Electoral College chooses the President...don't forget.