- Posted September 30, 2012 by
Washington, District of Columbia
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Final presidential debate: Unanswered questions
- AMPHORA RESTAURANT, WASHINGTON, DC METRO AREA/VIENNA, VA, OPEN 24 HRS/365 DAYS INCLUDING HOLIDAYS
- MITT & ANN ROMNEY ARE BETTER OFF THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO UNDER THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
- PAUL RYAN: "RAPE IS A METHOD OF CONCEPTION"?
- HOW MANY JOBS HAS MITT ROMNEY AND PAUL RYAN CREATED IN THE PAST 3.5 YEARS SINCE PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS BEEN IN OFFICE?
- WHY ISN'T PAUL RYAN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT RATHER THAN MITT ROMNEY?
THE RECESSION REALLY BEGAN IN LAS VEGAS IN 2004
THE RECESSION REALLY BEGAN IN LAS VEGAS IN 2004 WHEN PULTE HOMES ANNOUNCED IN OCTOBER 2004 THAT THEY WERE REDUCING THEIR PRICES 25%. BUYERS WERE CANCELLING THEIR ORDERS FOR HOMES LEFT AND RIGHT. GEORGE BUSH / DICK CHENEY WERE IN OFFICE AT THAT TIME. THE REST IS HISTORY. ===== Why was nothing done or said during this time that the economy was in trouble back in 2004? I will be in Las Vegas 10/3/2012 for "fight night," Obama vs. Romney, when this debate occurs. This would be a good question to answer since it was 8 years ago this month when the recession really began in Las Vegas.