- Posted October 6, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
U.S. election: Your global views
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
7.8 percent unemployment rate Upsets Romney and Karl Rove’s Election Victory Plans
- Jareen, CNN iReport producer
Congratulation to all Americans especially President Obama for the fact that as of October 5, 2012, the unemployment rate is 7.8 percent. The unemployment rate of 7.8 percent is the lowest rate since January 2009.
My fellow citizens it’s half-time in America and the latest unemployment rate is an example that we are WINNING the game. We are winning because of the integrity and hard work of our quarterback (President Obama).
Mitt Romney as second string quarterback you didn’t play fair and you didn’t care for 47 percent of your teammates. Therefore, we no longer need your services. Our entire team wishes you, Paul Ryan, and Karl Rove well.