- Posted October 9, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Drug Company,Novatis, Pays U.S. Government $422.5M in Marketing, Kickback, 'Pay to Play' "Fine"
- America- Having Two Jobs Now Necessary to Break Even
- Snow In April In Northern NY? Seriously?
- No Farms, No Food. Right? No Jobs, No Economy? Not Quite True..
- U.S. Government Finances Yet More of China's Technological and Manufacturing Superiority
Rick Santorum: Conservatives Will Never Have "Smart People On Our Side"
Tell us something we don't know, Rick. Is it any wonder why Republicans want to cut education funds?
For Republicans to fund education, they'd be funding their own unemployment.
Oh, some say Santorum was just being sarcastic. Really?
He goes on to say that smart people want to run everything for everyone else.
No? And what would Santorum think would be the best thing for our country?
Should we have more dumb people running things like they did before Obama came to office?
Republicans don't like smart people and they know they can't get them to vote Republican.
Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge didn't like smart people either, Mr Santorum. He took care of that problem didn't he?
He was less subtle than your party has been with intellectuals but still, suppressing voters is another way that you keep the country from enjoying a progressive government while you wait for God to come and deliver us all from our (your) problems.
Yes, Rick Santorum said something that's right up there with Mitt Romney's 47% remark but it isn't getting as much play on the networks.
If you wondered why Santorum called President Obama a 'snob' when suggesting that Obama wanted all Americans to go to college, now you know the reason why.
Santorum's video from the "Value Voters Summit"- catchy name, eh?.