- Posted October 10, 2012 by
Team iReport featured this story
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Should affirmative action still exist?
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Affirmative Will Be Needed For The Foreseeable Future In America
- Jareen, CNN iReport producer
I hated affirmative action when I just got out of college. After being in corporate America and listening to the said and un-said it is evident to me that there are two Americas and until culture and bias are changed from within the heart (the mind), then we need safeguards. We simply are not there yet.