- Posted October 10, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- Drug Company,Novatis, Pays U.S. Government $422.5M in Marketing, Kickback, 'Pay to Play' "Fine"
- America- Having Two Jobs Now Necessary to Break Even
- Snow In April In Northern NY? Seriously?
- No Farms, No Food. Right? No Jobs, No Economy? Not Quite True..
- U.S. Government Finances Yet More of China's Technological and Manufacturing Superiority
"I Stand By What I Said, Whatever It Was", Says Romney. And He Means It This Time!
It's not a lie, if you believe it.
I think that the Headline is the most accurate thing Romney has said since he began running for President.
So whose side is Romney on? Conservatives? Moderates? Women? Veterans?
It's not that difficult to understand once you've seen Romney in action. Mitt Romney is on Mitt Romney's side.
He's all things to all people whenever he needs to be to get elected and no one in the media is calling him on it.
CNN's Wolf Blitzer, today, referred to Romney's 'about face' as an 'evolution'.
Romney says all you need to hear in this video: