- Posted October 10, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Women: Share your stories of change
- Debut Novel "What is Normal?" Makes Top 40 Most Inspirational 2B the movie "WIN"
- THE FIRST OF ITS KIND U.S. MILITARY DIGITAL MUSIC COMMUNITY FOR iTUNES®
- Ingenious "New Community PR & Marketing" Group Stated on Facebook
- Barbie Goes Ga ga with Novel "What is Normal?" in her hand
- Debut Author Ginny Scales -Medeiros sends her New book "What is Normal?" to Gladys Magazine for a Review Ends up in the Rooms of Nominees/Presenters for SAG Awards!
Most Inspirational Books listed 1st "What is Normal? in Gladys magazine on News Stands Nationwide
"What is Normal?" by Ginny Scales Medeiros *Inspiring Worldwide www.whatisnormal.tv
*Told in an entertaining and hard-to-put-down fashion, "What is Normal?" is a gift to anyone who has ever felt hopeless and helpless in overcoming seemingly insurmountable obstacles of their troubled past to become the person they KNOW they were meant to be.
*A poignant testimony of the power of a woman’s faith inherself and in powers unseen. The authors journey is hauntingly familiar in the beginning – then takes a series of twists and turns that bring joy and triumph. Sue’s story resonates at a deep human level. I could not put it down until the very last page!
– Dyan Foster
Founder & Executive Director
Routes For Youth
Teens Teaching Through Theatre
Sonoma County Teen Court
Founder & Principal – The Arts & Ethics Academy High School
Sonoma County CA
“Woman of The Year” State of California 2009
*If you're seeking a tale that will hook you from the first page to the end of the story, this is the book for you. Ginny captures the strengths within each of us as we journey with Sue through a very turbulent life where she faces obstacles many would find insurmountable.
From the beginning, Sue is facing hardship, yet instead of falling into the grasp of self-pity, Sue uses the one resource available, her mind, to create the world she wishes to exist.
I urge all readers to contact their local schools and libraries and insist they make 'What Is Normal' a required read. Peer pressure exists, unhealthy family conditions exist, unwanted pregnancies exist along with a long list of hardships our young people face. This book will give them hope where they thought there was none. It will provide a kinship as they realize other people have faced the same problems. It will open communication avenues within schools and other youth-oriented organizations, so they do not feel so alone and lost.
Buy the book! Read it and see why this author and radio host believes Ginny Scales-Medeiros has written a story that not only holds the readers' attention but goes far beyond that by educating and bringing meaning through her words.
Monica M. Brinkman
Host of Two Unsynchronized Souls Radio,
Author of The Karmic Wheel Series
*I saw the author on TV talking about this book and felt a connection .I had no idea how this book would make me feel. I was mesmerized by Sue's ingenuous
money making skills at 7and 8 years old. I can not stop thinking about her.
Sue's life made me cry , laugh and most of all, realize I too can be ANYTHING I choose to be.
It energized me. Do yourself a favor ......and if you have a teen have them read it too!
When is the next book due out ? I will be first in line.
* This New Author only Finished the 9th Grade! What is Normal is an incredible, emotional novel. It takes you on a roller coaster of feelings you didn't even know you had. Like the other readers I could not put it down. Ginny Scales-Medeiros is a talented and gifted author A MUST READ
|This iReport is part of an assignment that we created with : Women: Share your stories of change|