- Posted October 10, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Final presidential debate: Unanswered questions
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
Question for Paul Ryan: Can Seniors who are part of 47 percent afford Voucher Medicare Program?
Question for Paul Ryan: Do you believe that non Snow-bird unlike your mother many who makes up part of the 47 percent labeled dependents by Romney can afford to have Medicare become a voucher program?
Background for question: During an August campaign stop in The Villages in Florida Ryan told the crowd that his mother was a Snow-bird who lives in Wisconsia part of the year and lives in Florida during the winter months. He continue by saying in WI it was mandatory that once you turned 65 you had to go to Florida for the winter. He end by saying a lot of folks do that (at the 7:15 mark on youtube video).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcTE44Galec&feature=related