- Posted October 12, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Globalization, the Sanctions on Iran and Europe's Economic Crisis by Ginet Sosemito
- Onder de Schone Ranken van het Huis, de Voorgevel van de Toekomst by Ginet Sosemito
- Europe's economic results are inherent to its prehistoric implementation and comprehension of Social Media by Ginet Sosemito
- The Eurozone and the Creation of Jobs by Ginet Sosemito
- Safety in Schools by Ginet Sosemito
Europe's Nobel Peace Prize 2012 by Ginet Sosemito
The repulsiveness with which the Nobel Peace Prize 2012 is met, is by those with war in their Blood. That is exactly the Point of the Prize. To address that destructiveness trending in Europe which is obstructing Human Rights and Economic Growth.
The Nobel Peace Prize is basically saying to be relieved not to see the Gestapo march on the streets and people not aspiring them to do so.
Europe has been at War since 1390 BC. Europe needs something to be reminded of Peace and it needs it more than ever. The Prize is a step ahead of what otherwise would have needed to be solved by the, RAF.
And curious to see how the European country leaders will implement & maintain a Political, Social Economical Nobel Peace Prize worthy agenda, including those in leading industrial and corporate roles. The EU country leaders now have a reputation to live up to.
Which means an attempt to rob their citizens from every economic hope they have,
--will be observed by the world.
October 12 2012