- Posted October 12, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- Oklahoma Tornados: Getting In Touch with Your Inner First Responder
- Open Letter to John Kerry: Who's Gassing the Kurds in Syria?
- Obama's Record: A record of discrimination against Latinos & self-deportation
- How Obama's Record Shows Discrimination Against Latinos
- Which Presidential Candidate's Immigration Plan Would Help Your Family?
Next Stop, MEXICO! Obama's record on Immigration from Mexico
This video is a MUST-SEE for everyone who is trying to decide who to vote for, here are the details on Obama's immigration record on Mexico.
* The Obama Administration increased the waiting list for Family Based Visas 34 months longer than in 2008.
* Obama's Administration decrease the number of Mexican immigrants who receive citizenship by 40% less than Bush.
* Under Obama, gave 46,000 FEWER Visas for Mexican immigrants than Bush.
* The Obama Administration has deported more immigrants than any prior President.