- Posted October 12, 2012 by
New York City, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
New York Comic Con: Superheroes and skyscrapers
- Traditional Martial Arts Meets Pop Culture at the Jersey Shore - Part 5 of 5
- Traditional Martial Arts Meets Pop Culture at the Jersey Shore - Part 4 of 5
- Traditional Martial Arts Meets Pop Culture at the Jersey Shore - Part 3 of 5
- Traditional Martial Arts Meets Pop Culture at the Jersey Shore - Part 2 of 5
- Traditional Martial Arts Meets Pop Culture at the Jersey Shore - Part 1 of 5
I Escaped a Ninja Turtle Sewer, the Warriors and Kevin Smith on Day 2 of New York Comic-Con 2012 - Part 2
This is part 2 of 2 for my continued photo essay teaser from the 2012 New York Comic-Con. The entire photo essay will be posted on FilmFetish.com this Monday.
It was another great day at the Con, which included: a panel for Comic Book Men with Kevin Smith, Walter Flanagan, Ming Chen, Mike Zapcic & Bryan Johnson; a 3D preview of Silent Hill: Revelation; a 1 hour video documentary on the many iterations of the famous Batmobile; previews of the TV shows The Venture Brothers & Robot Chicken; as well as multiple freebies, such as 2 more great limited edition posters from The Man With the Iron Fists.
The photos attached here include: Prometheus & his special assistants; a wall of Man With the Iron Fists limited edition posters, created exclusively for New York Comic-Con; a young fan gets some help to view activities on the main convention floor; a preview of a game based on Marvel's Avengers characters; IGN Theater, the largest room holding events at the Con, is cleaned up between panels; 3 more images of fans dressed up as characters; an exhibitor specializing in trips to anime conventions in Japan dressed as a samurai; and 2 NYCC attendees head back to their homes (or hotels) after Friday's long day.