- Posted October 13, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- The Buddha of Bamiyan looked so great
- Blast in Hazara Town Quetta killing 83 Hazaras including women and kids
- Last day of 2012 , last flight of 2012 over Central highlands Afghanistan
- We want stable peace for Hazaras living in Quetta ; Protesters slogan at Kabul
- College entering exams were held in Daykundi , Afghanistan
Daykundi 's so-called roads (Part 2)
Welcome to part 2 of " Daykundi's so-called roads ". my previous report and photos were of 2011 but still I can see no works has been done.
As I mentioned in my previous report , these roads and bridges are built by local people for solving their transportation problems and their designs aren't done by any professional designer which has made these roads and bridges life taking machine.
The bridge in first photo is in Ashtarlye district of Daykundi while the fifth one in Kitti district , you can see how dangerous these bridges are but what government has done for saving lives of Afghanistan's most honest people. NOTHING.
Coming to roads , the second photo of my this album is also of Ashtarlye district.
As in previous report I mentioned Daykundi is a mountainous and cold province , we have almost 6 to 8 months winter , In the third photo you can see the condition of our mud roads in during winters.
Be with me for my upcoming roads photos.