- Posted October 14, 2012 by
- The largest root vegetable producers in Israel published their activity report.
- A new Israel invention can prevent the disease, malesco which injures and destroys entire lemon fields around the world
- New Israeli Development produce 20% more electricity from Solar panels
- A New Israeli invention allows vehicles to improve vehicle traction in sand, mud and snow
- A new Israeli invention to help avoid the collateral damage caused by Qassam and Grad missile
For the first time in Israel: An Inventions and Patents Competition
The competition will be held at the law firm of Galilee-Perl at BSR Tower No. 1, Floor 23, 2 Ben-Gurion Avenue, Ramat Gan, Israel.
Advocate Liat Galilee-Perl specializes in intellectual property rights and assists inventors to submit patent applications for their inventions. Liat Galilee-Perl is also helping to organize this competition and is inviting investors and venture capital funds to participate in it.
The inventions competition will progress through several rounds. In each round, three of the best inventions will be selected out of the 10 participating in that round. At the end of the process, a panel of judges will choose the best invention for the year 2012.
The judges in this competition will be: Advocate Liat Galilee-Perl; advocate Natali Noy from the law firm of Moshe Nissim, Rinkov, Sanderovich; the accountant, Eli Barder from the CPA firm of Ernst and Young; Mrs. Hanita Shushan from the company, Top Marketing; and other judges from the field of science and inventions.
Potential investors and representatives from venture capital funds will be invited to this event. Investors will be able to examine the inventions during this event, and even apply directly to its inventor if so interested for purposes of signing development agreements with the inventors participating in the competition.
According to Israel Solodoch, CEO of Nufar Ltd., the inventions competition is intended to assist in creating contact between inventors and investors from around the world for purposes of developing and applying their inventions.
Any inventor who develops a new idea, even if it might be the best invention of the 21st century, is usually forced to waste much time and resources in an attempt to find investors to finance his invention. Owing to this, many inventions are left on the shelf, they are never developed and realized into a product, which is a loss to mankind in general. The Inventions and Patents Competition is intended to overcome this obstacle.
In the patents competition, inventors will be able to meet investors face to face on equal terms even if this involves investors representing large concerns and venture capital funds. This direct meeting will help investors realize their inventions quickly and efficiently. Realizing inventions, by developing and marketing them, will help Israeli industry and exports, will develop the economy and increase the ranking of Israeli technology.
New ideas are like “money in the bank” as they are always important for technological development and global economic growth. At the time of economic crisis, new ideas and inventions are even more important and needed. At such a time, many company owners, who find themselves in an economic slowdown, look for new investment ideas to safeguard their company’s profitability which is on a decline, and that might even improve it if possible.
Another idea from Nufar Ltd. to help create meetings between inventors and investors is the Israeli Patents web site (www.nufar.co.il/page142.asp). Here inventors’ inventions are advertised free of charge and can be seen from all corners of the globe. Potential investors visiting this site can read about these inventions and apply directly to the inventors.
Advocate Liat Galilee-Perl, from the Perl law firm, recommends examining whether it is possible to protect a particular invention and to submit a patent application at least two weeks before exposing the invention. It is important to emphasize and state that any advertisement of an invention is liable to prevent the acceptance of a patent, and therefore one must be cautious in not exposing any invention to friends, colleagues, investors, advertising in the media, on social networks, etc. before receiving professional advice from a lawyer or patent attorney who specializes in the inventions field. An initial consultation can be arranged at no cost with the Perl law firm before the exhibition.
Among the inventions participating in the Inventions and Patents Competition, you will be able to discover more about the following:
1. An invention that allows the possibility of producing biodiesel fuel from used industrial oils and even oils found in sewage traps.
The production of a natural fuel obviously prevents the flow of polluted oils into the environment and in addition to this, the production process itself does not use any chemicals or harm the environment.
2. A standing computer workstation. Working on a computer can be while either sitting or standing. Working while standing allows a better flow of blood to the lower part of the body and helps to prevent back and shoulder pain. This new idea also contributes to using the leg muscles while you work and helps to burn about 500-600 calories each working day. In this way, even if you get back home at the end of the day and find that you have no more energy for exercising, this is not so terrible, because you already did it at work!
3. A home flour packaging that comes with a sieve in its base, for easy and convenient sieving, to prevent insects and flour clumps.
4. A clean and elegant solution to the problem of dog droppings on municipal pavements around the world.
5. An invention to improve the quantity of energy that can be produced from the sun using solar panels.
6. A water-saving mechanism that saves 80% of domestic water consumption, thus contributing to solving the world’s water shortage problem.
7. A smartphone application that can save children from drowning in swimming pools or in the ocean.
8. A smartphone application which allows you to find the parking space closest to where you want to be even in the most crowded towns in the world.
Any inventor or investor interested in participating in the 2012 Patents and Inventions Competition free of charge, is invited to apply to Nufar Ltd.