- Posted October 14, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Questions for Candy Crowley
Confusion about republican party
2. Paul Ryan has worked very hard to undermine Obama's proposal for change in congress; and in order to get the president out of the white house. He has operated along partisan line to assure the defeat of the president. How then can he be trusted to be the U.S. vice president and bring about bipartisanship when infact he never promoted such practice?
3. No president has ever created 12 million jobs that Romney has promised to create if elected, what magic is he going to bring to the presidency?
4. 47% of Americans are on welfare and will vote for Obama, according to Romney. How did he come up with such a figure? Was it derived from U.S. department of labor, or...?
5. When republicans voted to go to war and too all our money to middle east, why didn't Romney or Paul Ryan advice Bush not to do so? And why are the two candidates proposing another war in Syria? How can they fix our economy while engaging in war with other countries? Haven't they learned the lesson of what their predecessor G.W. Bush did to our country?