- Posted October 14, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Final presidential debate: Unanswered questions
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Occupy Kingwood's impression of VP debate
Original Post With Pictures HERE
Well folks, we have completed our 43rd Occupy Kingwood. We had enough people to be on two corners. Un-Occupy Women was at one corner and the original Occupy Kingwood was on the other.
Altogether it was an uneventful Saturday morning. Un-Occupy women had engaged with more people than we did. That said we engaged in heavy debates on whether we should be supporting third party candidates to force our politicians to actually work for the population at large and not just the special interest. Dr. Theis and I took diverging positions though we are both seeking the same outcomes.
More of you in the community should be out here debating our body politics and working towards real solutions. Come on out and have a donut as you engage in stimulating positive political dialogue.