- Posted October 14, 2012 by
New York City, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
New York Comic Con: Superheroes and skyscrapers
- The Spirit of Urban Martial Arts Supply Shops Live On: Gallery Two
- The Spirit of Urban Martial Arts Supply Shops Live On: Gallery One
- Kuroshi Kai Kan Annual Recognition Awards: The Next Generation
- Kuroshi Kai Kan Annual Recognition Awards: Martial Arts Evolution
- Kuroshi Kai Kan Annual Recognition Awards
New York Comic-Con Day 4
This is the final part of my 4 day photo essay teaser from the halls of New York Comic-Con. The entire photo essay will be posted to FilmFetish.com on Monday. Here are some images from the final day of the event.
Photos include: multiple convention attendees roaming the streets on New York City in the Herald Square area, where you'll notice images of Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building and the famous Tick Tock Diner in the background; a creative booth from the company Red Bubble; a comic artist drawing a sketch in Artist's Alley; and convention sponsor Chevrolet getting in on the fun by custom painting one of their showroom vehicles to look like a panel from comic book The Goon.