- Posted October 14, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Light Years: Your view of space and stars
- Woordverbrokkeling is onzin: VREDE wie was vree DE??Woerden stelt niets voor; K.A.M.E.R.I.K. is groo
- Tattered American Flag raised by suvivors of the wreckage in Moore OK.
- Murdered while playing basketball with father
- Crean el Marco Normativo de la Bandera de Córdoba / Prensa
- Extradición de Alfonso Portillo expresidente de GUATEMALA
"Endeavour is finally home"
"Sexy beast" ...That's what i first thought when i saw her beautiful snub nose come into view last night. So happy and proud to be an angeleno today. I plan to write a more detailed story but for now i wanted to forward my photos and video of Day 2 to ireport@cnn as im unable to upload my photos and vids on my own. These few pics are just the very tail-end my space shuttle stalking saga through LA :) yesterday was amazing at night... But today once i heard she was still running very late i hopped in my car to exposition park.. I have never seen so many happy smiling awestruck faces in spite of the crowds and sweltering 87 deg heat today... Young and old, every ethnicity that makes up the polyglot that is LA. I think every single one of us turned back into those wonderstruck 10 yr olds who dreamed of becoming astronauts flying into space... And speaking to another 10 year old i just met last night: Stephanie if you read this i hope you do sign up For those California Science Center summer classes! Those rocketry classes were so much fun :) Sent from my iPhone