- Posted October 16, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Drug Company,Novatis, Pays U.S. Government $422.5M in Marketing, Kickback, 'Pay to Play' "Fine"
- America- Having Two Jobs Now Necessary to Break Even
- Snow In April In Northern NY? Seriously?
- No Farms, No Food. Right? No Jobs, No Economy? Not Quite True..
- U.S. Government Finances Yet More of China's Technological and Manufacturing Superiority
Benghazi Embassy Attack Obama's Fault? Cheap Shots From GOP's Senator Lindsey Graham
How's the view from the cheap seats? I wouldn't know. Ask Lindsey Graham and Kelly Ayotte.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accepted responsibility for the 60,000 worker's lives today and Republicans are mad.
Why? Because the GOP feels that Clinton, by doing this, deflected the blame for the death of Chris Stevens from President Obama.
Senators Lindsey Graham S.C. and Kelly Ayotte, N.H. were out on today's news with more lies about how this tragedy was Obama's fault. Really, Senators?
I thought it was the terrorist's fault. Aren't they the enemy?
Making U.S. Foreign Policy a political issue for Romney's benefit? Not a surprise for the GOP.
Who killed Bin Laden?
Seems to be that Republicans have the President in a double bind over Benghazi.
Yes he knew more than he's admitting and did nothing to prevent this: He is irresponsible
No, he didn't know more: He's incompetent
This is not a political issue. It's about national security and an investigation is going on.
Cheap shots? Sure. But what can you expect from Republicans.
My question for Graham and Ayotte is where do the most intelligent Senators come from?
NY or SC and NH or Blue States or Red States?