- Posted October 23, 2012 by
Saint Kitts and Nevis
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Final presidential debate: Unanswered questions
- Historic and spectacular Petra sans President Obama
- Long term Undocumented should have more choices rather than Deportation and Citizenship
- You have spent enough and you have borrowed enough, time to rest and fall of the fiscal cliff to restore fiscal health
- Piers Morgan: journalist with a cause to stem gun violence in the USA deserves to be my fellow citizen of USA
- Meaningful solution:Satellite tracking of movement of deadly firearms to gun free zones
Is Romney the man for peace and not the avatar of Bush ?
We voted for Obama because he was not Bush. Romney showed a remarkable philosophical side that is way different than both Bush and Obama. Romney recognizes that war and killing is not the way to a sustained peace and understanding. It is time to deal with the basic disagreements or the root cause of friction between what drives the extremists within the Islamic world and the Judeo-Christian western world. You cannot kill all the Afghans and Pakistanis who call themselves the Taliban and jihadists and claim victory because such a victory would be a hollow one and an unfair one. One needs to change the discourse and accept the cultural differences without threatening them. Simply said we need a new outlook to our problems and work in harmony for the benefit of all humanity and for god sake leave the tribals alone on their own territories to map out their destiny as long as they don't harm America. They do not wish to land on our shores by force. The unanswered question is whether Romney will accept that the national debt is the biggest threat to national security or he will push for increased defense spending.and whether Obama will leave Afghanistan in 2014 for the Taliban to take over?