- Posted October 24, 2012 by
Beverly Hills, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Review of “The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies” from The Hobbit Marathon
- Doing what you have to do to get the picture
- Screening of “Wild” with Reese Witherspoon and Laura Dern Q&A
- Police and security are becoming paranoid – Security at the Hobbit LA Premiere
- “Still Alice” screening and Q&A with Julianne Moore and Wash Westmoreland
Digital Hollywood vs. Entertainment Matters
- hhanks, CNN iReport producer
You have 2 diverse opinions on what should be and what is for digital content. Are both exactly right?
They are coming from 2 perspectives - one from the aggregators and the second from the people that actually work on the project. The first prefers shorter content and selective apps with the knowledge that second screen damages the experience. The latter doesn't believe in standardization, wants apps and interactive everywhere.
Photos include Brent Weinstein, Head of Digital Media, United Talent Agency; Karen Chupka, CEA Senior Vice President; 2013 International CES Entertainment Matters Brand Ambassador Felicia Day; Tim Street, Board of Directors IAWTV; Shawn DuBravac, CEA, Chief Economist and Director of Research; John Lehr and Nancy Hower, creators/star/director, and Ron Gellar, Vice President, Worldwide Content Relations - Dolby