- Posted October 24, 2012 by
Beverly Hills, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Review of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 as seen at the LA Premiere
- White carpet, fan frenzy at the LA Premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
- “Satellite Beach” with Luke Wilson and our Shuttle Endeavour connection
- Capturing the selfie being taken in the waves
- California’s own designer Sue Wong shows you it’s a myth that designers aren’t in control of their runway productions
Digital Hollywood vs. Entertainment Matters
- hhanks, CNN iReport producer
You have 2 diverse opinions on what should be and what is for digital content. Are both exactly right?
They are coming from 2 perspectives - one from the aggregators and the second from the people that actually work on the project. The first prefers shorter content and selective apps with the knowledge that second screen damages the experience. The latter doesn't believe in standardization, wants apps and interactive everywhere.
Photos include Brent Weinstein, Head of Digital Media, United Talent Agency; Karen Chupka, CEA Senior Vice President; 2013 International CES Entertainment Matters Brand Ambassador Felicia Day; Tim Street, Board of Directors IAWTV; Shawn DuBravac, CEA, Chief Economist and Director of Research; John Lehr and Nancy Hower, creators/star/director, and Ron Gellar, Vice President, Worldwide Content Relations - Dolby