- Posted October 26, 2012 by
- The Ak-Chin Indian Community Names Tim Costello as Airport Manager
- Seattle’s Aaron Blank Correctly Predicts First 100-Degree Day in Phoenix; Wins Weekend Stay at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- William Warren has been appointed Director of the Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health
- W.J. Maloney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Wraps-Up Work On Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center and Movement Disorders Clinic
- Arizona Association for Economic Development Presents Annual EDDE Awards
PHOENIX BUSINESS JOURNAL HOSTS BUSINESS GROWTH CONFERENCE & EXPO
Past exhibitors have included Adopt-A-Highway, Bank of America and Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. Last year more than 500 small business owners and business professionals attended this one-day only event. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with more than 1,000 Valley businesses and gain insight from industry experts during three of the six following seminars:
• Developing a Dream: Converting Your Passion into a Business or You Can’t Wish Your Way to Growth: A Roadmap of Strategies to Growth
• Basic Social Media: Believing in your Social Self or Branding and Distinction: Setting yourself apart
• Advanced Social Media or Build Strength & Confidence while Growing Your Business
Cost for the conference is: $10 in advance and $20 at the door. Additional details are available http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/special/2012/pbgexpo or by calling (602) 957-8881.
Booth packages start at $435. Additional details about booth packages are available at http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/special/2012/pbgexpo/exhibitors or by calling (602)-308-6540.
For more information on the 2012 Business Growth Conference & Expo, visit www.bizjournals.com or call (602) 957-8881.