- Posted October 27, 2012 by
- Open letter by Iranian refugees in India to United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Zahedan’s political prisoner’s message to the pP5+1 countries and nuclear negotiators
- Reza Shahabi: In support of Behnam Ebrahimzadeh, prison workers
- Statement by Mr Ahmed Shaheed, UN Special Rapporteur on Human Rights situation in Iran Press Conference – Oslo – 22 November 2012
- Nasrin Sotoudeh, Incarcerated Human Rights Lawyer on Hunger Strike, Transferred to Solitary Confinement
Elia M. the leader of Elyasin Community and president of Association of Thinkers and Researchers of Iran is arrested for the 4th time.
According to witnesses, he was confronted by security agents while intending to sacrifice some sheep in celebration of Eid Al-Qurban. The incident lead Master Elia, his companies and the butcher to be arrested and the butchery tools (knife and hook) being confiscated. Though, the butcher was released shortly after, but the sheep are still banned! Also, the toys belonging to Peyman Fattahi’s little son (including a metallic toy air rifle and a toy walkie talkie found in their car trunk) were confiscated.
Witnessing his father being ill-treated and detained in a horrendous manner (blindfolded, handcuffed and violently assaulted by the agents), the little kid is now in low spirits and severely distressed.
In spite of the agents’ promises about their immediate release, at the time being, the detainees are transferred to an unknown place and there is no information about their actual situation.