- Posted October 29, 2012 by
But that celebration is blocked by Turkish government AKP for a contrived reason of "taken intelligence".Almost every city in Turkey, people who wanted to join celebrating event, get together in citycenters and hire busses for travel to Ankara and mainly that busses
stopped by police without any reason which effective in law and they can not give permit to pass.And in some tweets there's a claim about that the police used gas bombs through inside the busses.Polices threaten people in busses with arresting.
According to Turkish Criminal Code Article 109*, Turkish Police Forces commited crime with that agressive behaviour.
Most of republicans, Kemalists, social liberals, social democrats believe this is a part of Radical Islamist Coup of AKP.
It's interesting that, police force using gas bombs to the groups which carrying Turkish Flags at the moment.
*"ARTICLE 109-(1) Any person who unlawfully restricts the freedom of a person by preventing him from traveling or living in a place is sentenced to imprisonment from one year to five years.
(2) If a person uses physical power or threat or deception to perform an act or during commission of offense, then he is sentenced to imprisonment from two years to seven years.
(3) In case of commission of this offense;
a) By use of a weapon,
b) Jointly by a group of persons,
c) By virtue of a public office,
d) By undue influence based on public office,
e) Against antecedents, descendents or spouse,
f) Against a child or a person who cannot protect himself due to corporal or spiritual disability,
the punishment to imposed according to above subsections is increased by one fold.
(4) If this offense results with gross economical loss of the victim, the offender additionally is imposed punitive fine up to one thousand days.
(5) In case of commission of offense with sexual intent, the punishments to be imposed according to above subsections are increased by one half.
(6) The provisions relating to felonious injury are additionally applied in case of commission of aggravated form of this offense which creates the consequences of felonious injury."