- Posted November 1, 2012 by
San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
CNN celebrates ... Halloween
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 2
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 1
- This Year's Automated Midterm Elections in the Philippines
- My Message To All The Girls And Women Who Are Aspiring And Striving To Get Education Right Now
- Education Would Give A Girl Or A Woman The Opportunity To Have A Stable Career And An Assurance Of Economic Well-Being In The Near Future
San Lorenzo School’s Halloween Masquerade Party in 2011
These pictures were taken last year- 2011. The event was the 2011 San Lorenzo School’s Halloween Masquerade Party. Parents, teachers and students participated in the said event. It was some 5 days before Oct. 31. It was really a party since there were many parlor games and contests during the said event. Besides, there were so many pastries and delicacies during the said event. The participants never went hungry in all throughout the event. The masquerade party was held inside the school. Teachers and school administrators also dressed up as vampires, ghouls and anime characters, just like the parents and students, during the masquerade party. It was a fun-filled party since all the participants went home with nice prizes and give-away items. About two pharmaceutical firms provided all the participants with some give-away products. No one went home empty-handed after the party, so to speak.
Some students dressed up as witches and ‘white ladies’. Some teachers dressed up as weird-looking mascots in the spirit of Halloween. My daughter, Beatrice Pinera, was only 11-years old and in Grade 6 then. The last picture in this iReport shows my daughter, Beatrice Pinera, dressed up as a cowboy during the said masquerade party. San Lorenzo School’s 2012 Masquerade Party will be a Post-Halloween Party, since such event will be held on Nov. 10 of this year. San Lorenzo School is located in San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines.