- Posted November 3, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
U.S. election: Your global views
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
Secretary of State Madeleine Albright Visited President Obama's Norfolk OFA Office
On November 3, 2012, staff and volunteers at the Norfolk, VA OFA office had the pleasure of meeting former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright. The office was full of volunteers who responded to President Obama’s call to knock on doors and make phone call for him from November 3rd to November 6, 2012, to get out the vote in Hampton Roads area of VA.