- Posted November 5, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- Paul Ryan and GOP: Out of Touch in 2012 and Now
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
Vice President Joe Biden’s son Bo Biden Visiting President Obama’s Norfolk, VA Office
'This election represents Americas’ true waterloo moment,' she says. 'Will this country be the shining example of democracy for the world or will we return to our formal past that didn’t include equality and equal opportunity for all Americans.'
- Jamescia, CNN iReport producer
On November 4, 2012, Beau Biden came to President Obama’s Norfolk, VA office. Biden's visit and brief speech was great motivation for many of us to keep knocking on doors and to keep making phone calls to get out voters in all of the Hampton Roads area (Newport News, Hampton, Virginia Beach, VA).
The result of the 2012 presidential election will be determined by voter turnout. Therefore, President Obama's volunteers are working hard to get out the vote in Hampton Roads VA so that he can continue to move this nation FORWARD. Many of the volunteers and staff including me were able to take pictures with him and to also thank him for his service to this nation.