- Posted November 6, 2012 by
Wilmington, North Carolina
- Acclaimed Florida Author Gary Showalter Announces Upcoming Release Of Mystery Novel ‘The Big Bend’ In Audiobook Format
- Author And Photographer John Crippen Releases 'Animal Portraits With The Digital Photography Of John Crippen: Learning Photography With Animals'
- Author Kimberly Davidson To Be Featured On Atlanta Live TV On June 14, 2013
- Acclaimed Florida Author And Islamic Terrorism Consultant Tony Attanasio Releases New Novel, 'The Iranian Connection: Code Word Orchid'
- Author Katina Makris To Speak At National Lyme Disease Rally On May 25th, 2013 In Washington DC
John Zelenski, Author Of Supernatural Christian Thriller ‘Walker's Vale’, Chosen As Finalist For '50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading'
"I am so honored," Zelenski stated, "to be selected as a finalist in the '50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading' contest. As an author, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing your heart and soul poured onto paper for the world to read. To be mentioned among the great writers of today is truly a humbling privilege and responsibility that I do not take lightly."
In the story line of 'Walker's Vale', James Cooper moves his family to Walker's Vale, Pennsylvania, in search of the ideal life. What he gets is just the opposite. As this small town's eerie history is revealed and repeated, it's clear the devil is in the details and he's waiting for the Cooper's young daughter. When the FBI comes knocking at his door, James quickly realizes that his ideal life may come with a steeper price than he thought. This story of faith, deception, and horror will captivate readers as one man fights for his family's safety and embarks on a journey toward redemption.
A recent review at Midwest Book Review stated, "'Walker's Vale' is a riveting read that will keep the pages turning, very much recommended."
"I wrote 'Walker's Vale'" Zelenski continued, "initially for my own enjoyment and benefit. However, as the story developed and the characters took on their own unique personalities, it became quite evident that this book needed to be shared with anyone who is looking for a story in the supernatural and suspense realm, yet with a powerful thread of faith and redemption weaved throughout."
John Zelenski is available for media interviews and can be reached using the information below or by email at email@example.com. ‘Walker's Vale’ is available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other online retail book outlets. More information is available at Zelenski's website.
About John Zalenski:
John J. Zelenski resides in beautiful northeastern Pennsylvania with his wife and two children. When not writing, he is an avid collector of sports cards and memorabilia. He has a keen interest in the supernatural and paranormal and was in part inspired to write Walker’s Vale from his own experiences he encountered as a child in the paranormal realm. He has been featured on television, radio and print to discuss his book and to tell his story