- Posted November 8, 2012 by
NYC, New York
- Action Cam by Sony Launches Jason Headley's Unspoken Video as Part of 'Never Before Seen' Series
- America's Style Expert Reveals This Season's Do's and Don'ts for Creating a Fabulous Outdoor Affair
- Action Cam by Sony Launches New Line-Up of 'Never Before Seen' Film Series
- Longines Times American Pharoah's Triple Crown Victory at Belmont Stakes
- National Program Unites People To Make A Health Impact On Local Communities
New Walden University Video Explores Global Perspectives on Social Change
The interviews were conducted in Washington, D.C., and include the viewpoints of residents from California, Connecticut, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey Maryland, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont and Washington, D.C. Additional viewpoints from residents of England, Germany, Iceland, Turkey and Venezuela are also featured.
The video complements Walden's recently released 2012 Social Change Impact Report, which found that global economic conditions impact positive social change and that nonprofits and individuals have roles in the future of social change. Walden commissioned Harris Interactive to conduct this online survey to discover the current state of social change in the U.S. and around the world.
The 2012 Social Change Impact Report is the second in an annual series that was designed to provide a barometer of who is engaged in social change, what is important to them and how they work together to advance social change issues of interest now and in the future. The report includes attitudes, behaviors and motivations from Americans as well as members of the international community.
To view the video and access more detailed findings from Walden's Social Change Impact Report, visit www.WaldenU.edu/impactreport.