- Posted November 8, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Share your heirloom recipes
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
My Experimental Pasta Salad Quiche
My wife made a tasty pasta salad for our Kingwood Area Democrats Celebration of the re-election of President Barack Obama. I took some of the left overs and created my version of a PASTA QUICHE.
I did no measuring. I simply took the pasta salad out of the fridge. Beat two eggs with salt, black pepper, and onion powder. Heat some olive oil in a skillet. Fried the pasta salad for a few minutes. Poor the eggs over the pasta. Remove from heat. Put it in the oven to broil for a couple of minutes.
And voila. We have some kind of Pasta Salad Quiche. Guess what? It was extremely tasty. You can work miracles with left overs.