- Posted November 11, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Blast in Hazara Town Quetta killing 83 Hazaras including women and kids
- Last day of 2012 , last flight of 2012 over Central highlands Afghanistan
- We want stable peace for Hazaras living in Quetta ; Protesters slogan at Kabul
- College entering exams were held in Daykundi , Afghanistan
- Daykundi 's so-called roads (Part 2)
The Hashtag #UnseenAfghanistan on twitter
In central highland Afghanistan majority of the population is of Hazara people and Pashtuns ....... . Hazara people who are the most peaceful in Afghanistan , they have always respected ISAF , NATO and every aid donating communities but unfortunately Central Government of Afghanistan has never paid attention on such a peaceful province.
And that's why these areas are the most deprived.
Anyways I will be waiting for your unseen photos of Afghanistan and expect your supports.
Be with me for my further Photo essay on iReport for CNN.