- Posted November 11, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Veterans in focus
- Great Start to Immigration Reform: Convicted felonious illegal immigrants will work picking crops while incarcerated to defray taxpayer expense, very much like the "Chain Gang of the South". Deportation will begin at the end of the sentence served!
- Indeed Eddie Glaude. Also, it is refreshing to know that President Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Colin Powell, Magic Johnson, and/or other prominent Blacks have not duped all US born Descendants of Slavery!
- Send the LA County DA Fraud Division After Danny Bakewell, Sr. et al. Typically, Black leaders have been Serving Themselves and not the Black Community!
- It is the Republican State Senate and Republican Senators who are Demanding the Removal of Convicted Felon Senator Roderick Wright from Office, and not the Democratic State Senate, nor the Democratic Party the so-called Vanguard for the Little Guy or Gal
- ...Thank You Sandy Banks! RE : "Roderick Wright was Wrong"... To Date, By Far this is the Best Los Angeles Times Articles that You Have Authored! The Felon and Carpetbagger Roderick Wright Should be Removed from Office and Banned from Public Service!
A Mountain of Gratitude to All Veterans on Veterans Day or any Other Day. This Should be a Strong Message to All Elected Officials to Follow Your Lead, to Step Up to the Plate Like Our Many Veterans Have Done, Day in and Day Out!
Veterans, especially the many veterans who have made such a great sacrifice during the American Revolutionary War, American Civil War, WWI, WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., etc., deserve nothing but praise, respect, and admiration.
A mountain of gratitude to the many veterans have served, many returning in "body bags", or maimed for life.
Oath of Office: "I, (President, Supreme Court Justice, Congressperson, Assemblyman, Mayor, City Councilperson, Judge,etc. ), during such times as I hold the office, I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States (the Constitution of the State of California, Maryland, Illinois, etc., etc.), against all enemies foreign (terrorist enemies of the U.S., illegal immigrants, un-American or un-Constitutional anything and everything, etc.) and domestic (treasonous individuals or organizations, any Police Chief who turns a blind eye to the actions of rogue police officers, unethical or criminal elected officials or public servants, illegal aliens or his or her advocates, un-American anything and everything), and that I will bear true faith and allegiance, to the Constitution of the United States , (State Constitution), and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter."
This is reason enough for all elected officials, public servants, etc., etc., to respect the oath of office, our Constitution, etc., etc., but unfortunately far too many elected officials and public servants are not as committed as the many Veterans who have paid the price or made the ultimate sacrifice to make it possible for our way of life here in the U.S., that benefits all U.S. citizens, legal immigrants, and/or many other individuals throughout the planet.