- Posted November 11, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Veterans in focus
- Now that Two Days of Mourning the Death of Nelson Mandela is Over.......be It, Nelson Mandela or any Other Black South African President, Inequality Between the Races has Been Supplanted With Inequality from Black to Black!
- President Barack Obama, the First Black President is Definitely Incompetent, and It is Amazing that So Many U.S. Born Black Men and Women Continue to Admire and Respect this Charlatan U.S. President!
- No other U.S. President in the History of the U.S. would be meeting with Illegal Aliens. Illegal Alien's don't have the Right to Vote, and Elected Officials are not Mandated by Law and Sworn Under Oath to Serve Illegal Aliens!
- No other U.S. President and/or First Lady would be meeting with Illegal Aliens. Illegal Aliens are not Citizens, and Can’t Vote. Elected Officials are not Under Oath to Serve Illegal Aliens.
- Typically, the Black community is being controlled and is allowing itself to be ruled by a bunch of university educated fools.....step-n-fetchit....treasonous spinless charlatan sleazy Black misfits!
A Mountain of Gratitude to All Veterans on Veterans Day or any Other Day. This Should be a Strong Message to All Elected Officials to Follow Your Lead, to Step Up to the Plate Like Our Many Veterans Have Done, Day in and Day Out!
Veterans, especially the many veterans who have made such a great sacrifice during the American Revolutionary War, American Civil War, WWI, WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., etc., deserve nothing but praise, respect, and admiration.
A mountain of gratitude to the many veterans have served, many returning in "body bags", or maimed for life.
Oath of Office: "I, (President, Supreme Court Justice, Congressperson, Assemblyman, Mayor, City Councilperson, Judge,etc. ), during such times as I hold the office, I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States (the Constitution of the State of California, Maryland, Illinois, etc., etc.), against all enemies foreign (terrorist enemies of the U.S., illegal immigrants, un-American or un-Constitutional anything and everything, etc.) and domestic (treasonous individuals or organizations, any Police Chief who turns a blind eye to the actions of rogue police officers, unethical or criminal elected officials or public servants, illegal aliens or his or her advocates, un-American anything and everything), and that I will bear true faith and allegiance, to the Constitution of the United States , (State Constitution), and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter."
This is reason enough for all elected officials, public servants, etc., etc., to respect the oath of office, our Constitution, etc., etc., but unfortunately far too many elected officials and public servants are not as committed as the many Veterans who have paid the price or made the ultimate sacrifice to make it possible for our way of life here in the U.S., that benefits all U.S. citizens, legal immigrants, and/or many other individuals throughout the planet.