- Posted November 14, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- House Democrats Don’t Participate on Boehner’s “RACIST” Select Committee
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
Nancy Pelosi: Democratic Party Needs a New House Minority Leader
It is time that Nancy Pelosi realized that new Democratic leadership in needed in the House. Those of us who volunteered, worked, and voted for President Obama and his vision on Immigration Reform, equality, and justice for all are ready for him to move this nation FORWARD.
The two seasoned African-American females are 88 and 84 years old and they worked tirelessly to get out the vote. The Lulu 84 (onR) called me on November 15, 2012, to discuss her joy that Pres Obama won.