- Posted November 14, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Paul Ryan and GOP: Out of Touch in 2012 and Now
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
Nancy Pelosi: Democratic Party Needs a New House Minority Leader
It is time that Nancy Pelosi realized that new Democratic leadership in needed in the House. Those of us who volunteered, worked, and voted for President Obama and his vision on Immigration Reform, equality, and justice for all are ready for him to move this nation FORWARD.
The two seasoned African-American females are 88 and 84 years old and they worked tirelessly to get out the vote. The Lulu 84 (onR) called me on November 15, 2012, to discuss her joy that Pres Obama won.