- Posted November 15, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Your vision for America
- Suburban Services-BNSF Railway (Maintenance Electrician)
- STARTING MY THIRD LIFE WITH MY THIRD WIFE ON FEBRUARY 15, 2014 (VALENTINE WEEKEND)
- EVoteTechnology-"IF YOU CAN CONCEIVE IT, AND BELIEVE IT, THEN YOU SHALL ACHIEVE IT"-03-01-2014
- First annual Nelson Mandela International Day with EVoteTechnology Registration shall be held on July 18, 2014
- The Million Man March Legacy Chronicles
My Vision of a Chad Free Voting Society
President Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington DC 20500
RE: VIP (Voter Integrity Party) LLC-EVoteTechnology for future US Presidential Elections.
Dear President Obama,
I'm writing to you with the hope of obtaining your assistance with centralizing and modernizing our voting technology used to elect future presidents of the United States of America by implementing biometric security protocol, palm vein signature application, to restore integrity and fairness to America's voting process so that every legal vote is counted and verifiable.
My Vision of restoring integrity to the voting process in the United States and around the World has been my personal crusade for over twenty (20) years, because I believe my grand children deserve to vote in a country where the voice of the America people is heard, not the dollars of corporations when it comes to electing the president of the United States of America.
America possesses the technology to bring America's voting into the 21st century all that is needed is the support of the American people to first see the need to restore integrity and fairness to the election process for electing the president of the United States of America and then to embrace the change for a better American voting process, I therefore request your assistance with accomplishing these two endeavors.
P.S. “The ability to see the future does not require sight just Vision and the Passion to embrace Change for a better American future!”-Michael E. McKinzy, Sr.
Born to do battle, drafted at birth.!