- Posted November 15, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- House Democrats Don’t Participate on Boehner’s “RACIST” Select Committee
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
President Obama and Governor Cuomo “I Want My Free Stuff” TODAY!
President Obama I am respectfully requesting that you and Governor Andrew Cuomo deliver “my free stuff” referenced by Mitt Romney today! Although I didn’t vote for you on November 6, 2012, I worked as a Vote Corps volunteer in Norfolk, VA to get you re-elected. Therefore, I am entitled to my free stuff now. That stuff includes back pay for my disability retirement application from New York State and you using an executive order if necessary to amend Title VII (employment discrimination) of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 again.