- Posted November 15, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
- RACISM: Boehner’s Sequester Position Racial Motivated
President Obama and Governor Cuomo “I Want My Free Stuff” TODAY!
President Obama I am respectfully requesting that you and Governor Andrew Cuomo deliver “my free stuff” referenced by Mitt Romney today! Although I didn’t vote for you on November 6, 2012, I worked as a Vote Corps volunteer in Norfolk, VA to get you re-elected. Therefore, I am entitled to my free stuff now. That stuff includes back pay for my disability retirement application from New York State and you using an executive order if necessary to amend Title VII (employment discrimination) of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 again.