- Posted November 15, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
Nancy Pelosi: Democratic Party Needs New Minority Leader of House
Many of us worked very hard to give President Obama four more years to deliver the change that we voted for in 2008. President Obama can’t afford to spend time fighting old battles with the same people in leadership roles in the Republican and Democratic parties. We can’t control the actions of the Republicans and Tea Party leaders but we can CHANGE our leadership in the House. Therefore, it’s time for Speaker Nancy Pelosi to put this nation FIRST and support and/or nominate another Democratic House member as House Minority Leader.