- Posted November 16, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- John McEuen now a happy resident of a warm sunny place in the State of Florida
- The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band was the first American Band to visit Russia
- Culinary: Jennifer Betances (Pitbull's sister) Talks With The Latin Kitchen About Family, Friends, Food and Fun!
- World-Renowned Tenor Michael Londra Writes 'Song for John' for John F. Kennedy's Celebrations
- Illeana performing I'M BAD at The Avalon
Domingo's successful journey from Zacatecas, Mexico to Boron, California
From the beautiful Mexican city of Zacatecas came Domingo and his brothers. They worked all over the United States and built a highly successful restaurant in the middle of nowhere Boron, California.