- Posted November 16, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band was the first American Band to visit Russia
- Culinary: Jennifer Betances (Pitbull's sister) Talks With The Latin Kitchen About Family, Friends, Food and Fun!
- World-Renowned Tenor Michael Londra Writes 'Song for John' for John F. Kennedy's Celebrations
- Illeana performing I'M BAD at The Avalon
- MAN & HIS BEDROOM SUCKED INTO THE EARTH BY A SINKHOLE!
Domingo's successful journey from Zacatecas, Mexico to Boron, California
From the beautiful Mexican city of Zacatecas came Domingo and his brothers. They worked all over the United States and built a highly successful restaurant in the middle of nowhere Boron, California.