- Posted November 16, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Culinary: Jennifer Betances (Pitbull's sister) Talks With The Latin Kitchen About Family, Friends, Food and Fun!
- World-Renowned Tenor Michael Londra Writes 'Song for John' for John F. Kennedy's Celebrations
- Illeana performing I'M BAD at The Avalon
- MAN & HIS BEDROOM SUCKED INTO THE EARTH BY A SINKHOLE!
- Fallon Fox - transgender contender for MMA
Domingo's successful journey from Zacatecas, Mexico to Boron, California
From the beautiful Mexican city of Zacatecas came Domingo and his brothers. They worked all over the United States and built a highly successful restaurant in the middle of nowhere Boron, California.