- Posted November 16, 2012 by
- The Buddha of Bamiyan looked so great
- Blast in Hazara Town Quetta killing 83 Hazaras including women and kids
- Last day of 2012 , last flight of 2012 over Central highlands Afghanistan
- We want stable peace for Hazaras living in Quetta ; Protesters slogan at Kabul
- The Hashtag #UnseenAfghanistan on twitter
College entering exams were held in Daykundi , Afghanistan
On 14 November 2012 for the second time Kankor "College entering" exams were held by Ministry of higher education in Daykundi. Last year It was held for the first time in Daykundi and +1700 students 'girls and boys' participated but this year the total number of students participated in Kankor exams for whole Daykundi Province was 4700 students, due to large number of studnets exams were taken in three days by dividing the number of students to 1600 per day. From the total number of registered student around 1700 of them were girls which makes 40% of all participants. Department of Education in Daykundi added , the total number of students finishing their 12th class is 5622 and 4700 registered for Kankor Exams.