- Posted November 16, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Your Hostess recipes
- Anika3, CNN iReport producer
1 box of Twinkies, 10 count
1 package of vanilla instant pudding mix, 4 serving size
1 package of Heath Bar Bits
1 container of Cool Whip, thawed
1. Prepare pudding according to package directions and place in the refrigerator to chill.
2. Slice the Twinkies in half lengthwise and place the bottoms in an 8” square glass pan.
3. Spread the chilled pudding on top of the Twinkie bottoms and cover the pudding with half the bag of heath Bar Bits.
4. Place the Twinkie tops on top of the Heath Bar Bits, cover with the Cool Whip and sprinkle with the remaining Heath Bars Bits.
5. Chill and serve.