- Posted November 17, 2012 by
- Documentation showing a Retroactive Change of Values to the SBCERS Pension Between 1995-96 / 1996-97 Reports
- SBCERS Pension Actual Performance Out Earns Santa Barbara County's Assumptions in Every Example?
- 20YRS. 1988-2007, 20YRS 1989-2008 & 1988-2011 24 YEARS OF SANTA BARBARA COUNTY'S ECONOMIC ASSUMPTIONS v. ACTUAL (SBCERS) PENSION FUND PERFORMANCE 1988-2007.
- What are the Compensating Factors that Make it Impossible for the Santa Barbara County Employees Retirement Systems Pension (S.B.C.E.R.S.) to be Anything but Fully Funded? Posted on January 13, 2013by magicinsantabarbara
- 45 minutes of Interview: Larry Mendoza with Bill Windsor of Lawless America Talking about the Santa Barbara Police and How I Was Harassed by Them
My Greatest Day Being an American includes the FDNY after 9/11
What is your Greatest day being an American? Mine was the day I saw the F.D.N.Y. after 9/11
What is the greatest feeling of pride you have ever felt about being an American? All across America people are voicing their views about what is supposedly wrong with this great nation of ours. As for me my greatest sense of American pride came back in November of 2001. I was in Clovis California enjoying their night life. Just thinking about this brings a lump to my throat and tears my eyes. While deciding where to have a beer I heard a loud commotion coming from this one particular establishment. From outside and down the block you could feel this incredible energy coming from the inside, so that’s where I went.
Once inside I was still wondering what all the noise was about. Just cheer after cheer but I still could not make out what they were saying. As I moved forward through the crowd the room opened up and I finally saw what was causing all the excitement. First I saw the back of one of their shirts then the front of another one's jacket, Than I saw the same logo on a hat and the room had about 20 people wearing them like patches of honor as I like to say. The logo was F.D.N.Y. and it was being worn by the 20 or so New York Fire Fighters from 9/11. On this particular night in Clovis California in this establisment was some of America’s greatest Hero’s ever. The place was filled with so much pride, love and admiration for these incredibly brave persons I can barely describe it. Every time I attempted to say thank you tears would form in my eyes before I could even get the words out. To instantly fall in love with a group of people was such an awesome feeling and I know the whole place felt the same as me.
It was one of those rare occasions were someone else's good time was the priority of the whole establishment. I was so proud of those brave American firefighters and all of us there were letting them know we loved them. Now people say I am odd to share a story like that but I say no. We need the energy I felt in that room that night today more than ever.
Larry ” Magic” Mendoza
This posting original appeared on my blog @ http://santabarbaracriminalcourtcorruption.blogspot.com/2011/05/911-and-fdny.html
S.B.C.C.C. The place where COMMON SENSE never goes out of style