- Posted November 20, 2012 by
Miami Beach, Florida
- John McEuen now a happy resident of a warm sunny place in the State of Florida
- The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band was the first American Band to visit Russia
- Culinary: Jennifer Betances (Pitbull's sister) Talks With The Latin Kitchen About Family, Friends, Food and Fun!
- World-Renowned Tenor Michael Londra Writes 'Song for John' for John F. Kennedy's Celebrations
- Illeana performing I'M BAD at The Avalon
Former Governor and Senator Bob Graham interviewed by Stewart B. Stewart of SyndicatedNews.NET
Daniel Robert "Bob" Graham is an American politician and author. He was the 38th Governor of Florida from 1979 to 1987 and a United States Senator from that state from 1987 to 2005. Graham was considered a possible running mate for both Al Gore and John Kerry.
Graham tried unsuccessfully to run for the 2004 Democratic presidential nomination, but dropped out of the race on October 6, 2003. He announced his retirement from the Senate on November 3 of that year.
Graham is now concentrating his efforts on the newly established Bob Graham Center for Public Service at his undergraduate alma mater, the University of Florida.
He also serves as Chairman of the Commission on the Prevention of WMD proliferation and terrorism and advocates for the recommendations in the Commission report, World at Risk.
In this interview Bob Graham discusses the crisis in Gaza.