- Posted November 21, 2012 by
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Announces The Lounge
- Junior Achievement of Arizona Opens AmTrust Bank, a division of New York Community Bank, Branch in JA BizTown®
- Carl Osberg joins Washington Federal as Business Banking Relationship Manager
- HMA Public Relations Honored with Three Copper Anvil Awards; Vice President and General Manager Abbie S. Fink Named Percy Award Winner
- DRUGFREEAZ.ORG HIRES THERESA LONDONO PROGRAM MANAGER
SMACNA Arizona Poker Run
More than 75 riders participated in the event, which raised $1,500 for the Area Agency on Aging’s home meal delivery program. The poker run was hosted by SMACNA Arizona (the Arizona Chapter of the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association), P.I.P.E. (Piping Industry Progress and Education Trust Fund) and NECA (the Arizona Chapter of the National Electrical Contractors Association), along with members of SMWIA, Local 359; UA, Local 469; and International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local 640.
For more information follow SMACNA Arizona on Facebook or visit www.smacna-az.org.