- Posted November 22, 2012 by
- Media manipulation and Motijheel mayhem
- Shahid Rumi Squad 6 Point Demands
- This is how witness is "managed" in International Crimes Tribunal in Bangladesh
- The Saga of Naïve dealings in Dhaka: Who wants this Kangaroo Tribunal?
- 7 Ladies and Girl students held from Press club: It appears there is no human rights in Bangladesh
Govt Thugs Indiscriminately Loots Oppostion Owned Businesses
While the Officer in Charge of the nearby Tejgon police station, Omar Faruk said “anonymous” thugs are responsible for this. He said to real-timenews.com that, the thugs vandalized all electronic gadgets including Desktop and Laptop computers, Photocopy machine, printer and some expensive office furnitures. An official of Focus coaching center named Habib said to me that the Chhatraleague cadres took looted some computers as well.
Islami Chhatrashibir the student wing of largest Islamist party Jamaat e Islami runs Focus and Retina coaching centers as their social ventures.
Meanwhile in another district of the country Mymensingh, government thugs has also vandalized and looted Focus and Retina coaching centers. These incidences came up in a row of other similar incidences after the declaration by the State Minister Mohiuddin Khan Alamgir himself that Jamaat-Shibir men should be given highest punishment. Wednesday State Minister MKA said that he has successfully arrested 2500 Jamaat-Shibir members.