- Posted November 23, 2012 by
Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Comrade Wije Dias delivers a historic Lecture on the "The Historical and International Foundations of the Socialist Equality Party-Sri Lanka"
- Counter Culture or Scientific Socialism – In Defense of Piyaseeli against Amarakeerthi
- Comrade Wije Dias Speaks on 'Capital' and Global Economic Crisis
- Speech of Comrade Wije Dias at the Book Launch "Back in Time"
- Jerry White Addresses Workers at Kegalle, Sri Lanka
Public Speech on Sri Lanka Socialist Equality Party's Historical and International Foundations
Sri Lanka Socialist Equality Party(SEP)and the International Students for Social Equality (ISSE) held a well attended public meeting at Public Library, Colombo on 08th November 2012 to launch its new publication—The Historical and International Foundations of the Socialist Equality Party-Sri Lanka. The book contains the main perspectives resolution unanimously adopted at the founding congress of the SEP held in May 2011.
The main speech delivered by Comrade Wije Dias, the General Secretary of SEP and member of the Editorial Board of the World Socialist Web Site will be posted on this iReport soon . Comrade Kapila Fernando made the introductory speech.
The main speech followed a question and answer session, in which a question on Sri Lanka's fake independence was raised and answered and the same is posted here.