- Posted November 23, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Reporters Without Borders honored the trio "Terrorist" Journalists
- Ethiopians in Sweden say NO to racist policy against Amara people in Ethiopiat
- Eritrean Govt's supporters attacked me on broad-day light in Stockholm.
- Iranian Diaspora set Stockholm alight!
- Thousands in Sweden say No to Police's Racial Profiling
I posed with "terrorists" again & I liked it
I did it again yesterday ( November 22, 2012) evening at the annual grand Swedish journalists prize award ceremony held here in Stockholm which was organized by the Bonnier AB. I posed this time not only Mesfin Negash an exiled journalist from Ethiopia who was sentenced to 8 years for supporting terrorists but also the duo Swedes who were "pardoned" at the eve of Ethiopian New year, after being sentenced to 11 years and served 14 months at the notorious Kality prison. We chatted, dined, wined and then posed with him again and two of his partners in crime, which just in case you don't know is a crime according to Ethiopia's anti-terrorism law and classified as assisting terrorists. Well, to make the “crime” more serious, I interviewed Persson and Schibbye. Hmm, I did it before and I'll do it again and again. Thanks a lot #EthiopiaSwedes for keeping your promise you made to our colleagues who are behind bars in Ethiopia when you were "pardoned" last September.