- Posted November 25, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- House Democrats Don’t Participate on Boehner’s “RACIST” Select Committee
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
Al Sharpton: One Reason President Obama Won Reelection in 2012
As Karl Rove, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan and other conspired to make President Obama a one term president Al Sharpton rose to the challenge to foil their plan. Rev Sharpton became a friend and ally to President Obama, and a leader for African-Americans. His proactive moves including his October 15, 2011, “Match for Jobs and Justice” at the Martin Luther King Memorial was the beginning of the mobilization of African-Americans to the polls for the 2012 Presidential Election.
The result of his hard work was President Obama reelection on November 6, 2012, and chaos within the Republican Party. Many including Mitt Romney are still baffled and are trying to figure out how President Obama won against their well-planned strategy to win by any means necessary. Mitt the answer is simple African- Americans couldn’t and didn’t sit out the 2012 presidential election. African-Americans leaders like Sharpton sounded the alarm to inform us that the Republicans wanted to TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK to get us to the polls in 2012 at his October 2011 rally in Washington, DC.