- Posted November 26, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Being black in 2012
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi Supporters Rally in Houston
- My Conversation/Interview of Egyptian Mohamed Morsi Supporter in Houston
- Protesting Houston Supporters of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi
Black in America: The United States Supreme Court Dispensed Unequal Justice for Obama and Richardson
Being Black in America means unequal justice by the United States Supreme Court for ordinary Black citizens and President Obama. According to a CNN post the Supreme Court has ordered a federal appeals court to take another look at whether a key requirement in the health care reform law violates religious freedoms. The United States Supreme Court is once again allowing appeals to Obamacare and reviews cases that adversely affect African-Americans and refuses to review and remand cases like Vera Richardson v. New York State Department of Correctional Services, et al.
I believe that a review of Richardson v NYSDOCS will confirm that it is one of the worst cases of civil judiciary miscarriage of justice in America. Richardson was victimized at work, by New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, and the Supreme Court of the United States.