- Posted November 29, 2012 by
- Tastes Of The LA Food & Wine
- World Of Mad at The Game Sneak Peek
- Learning To Drive - Patricia Clarkson
- Geektalk with Colony stars and producers - Carlton Cuse, Ryan Condal, Josh Holloway, Sarah Wayne Callies, Amanda Righetti, Peter Jacobson
- Exclusive Geek Interview: Martin Gero, Executive Producer about Blindspot on NBC
Infinity LE is crystal clear in style & performance
The Infiniti LE Concept is designed to be an EV that has acceleration without sacrificing distance. The LE Concept’s e-powertrain has a Torque of 240 lb-ft for those luxury drivers who are unwilling to sacrifice performance to be environmentally conscious. The Infiniti LE Concept has a 24 kWh lithium-ion (Li-ion) design with a ChaDeMo DC50kW quick charger. This is the luxury car for a new generation of sustainable luxury buyers who want it all beauty, style, a great drive and to be 'Green'.