- Posted November 30, 2012 by
Village of Lombard, Illinois
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Christmas where you live
- Saint Patrick's Day is Coming Early This Year
- The Crystal Gardens at Navy Pier Host Neighborhoods of the World by Lake Michigan in Illinois
- Happy 177th Birthday Anniversary Chicago, on Tuesday, March 4th, 2014!
- HHR Queen Elizabeth II Visited The Museum of Science+Industry Hall of Communication in 1952, Chicag
- MSI Hospitality Includes A Great Dining Experience at The Brain Food Café
Jinglebell Jubilee in Lilac Town
On December 1st, the Lombard Town Centre along St. Charles Road will sponsor activities downtown from 1-5:15 p.m. in partnership with the Lombard Chamber of Commerce, the Lombard Park District, Helen Plum Library and the Lombard Historical Society. • Christmas tree lightning at SW corner of Main St. and St. Charles Rd., at 5:30 p.m. (sponsored by Lombard Chamber of Commerce). Santa arrives by fire truck at 5:15 p.m. • Live performances of Nutcracker Ballet scenes in six different downtown shop windows. Dancers provided by The Dance Center, 9 N. Main St., Lombard. • Children’s gingerbread house decorating contest 2-5 p.m. at 19 W. St. Charles Rd., sponsored by Sweet Street. • Western Lights Chorus, a barbershop quartet, will be strolling and singing carols starting 4 p.m. • Christmas Walk – special sales, promotions and refreshments in many businesses. • Restaurants and pubs to offer warm drink specials after the 6 p.m. lightning of Lilacia Park.